Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day UPDATE

I hope everyone enjoyed the snow days!

I will not be at school tomorrow, January 29th, because I am taking a National Board workshop day. I will return on Friday, January 30th. If you need to contact me, please send an e-mail to svalter@lindberghschools.ws or leave a voicemail for me at 729-2400, x7219.

This assignment should be turned in tomorrow:
  • Math page (lesson 17.3) on parallel, perpendicular, and intersecting lines
Tomorrow night's homework (due 1/30):
  • Reading: complete paragraphs 1 and 2 of your letter if you did not finish it at school (we will do paragraph 3 in class and turn it in on Friday)
  • Math: Chapter 17 study guide, TEST Friday, bonus pages for Chapter 17 due
  • Science: finish friction and gravity pages (if not completed in class)
Also, don't forget to continue working on your reading log for this week!

No comments: